A standard home inspection includes:
- Air Conditioner Check and record temperature.
- Test and Run water in all sinks, tubs and showers.
- Flush All Toilets.
- Check Condition of lawn / landscaping. (Maintained per vendors agreement)
- Check for Household Pests.
- Inspect Interior walls and ceilings for visual mold, mildew or water damage.
- Inspect exterior including lanais, decks, patios, siding, and garages.
- Bring in Mail, Packages, and Newspapers.
- Start Auto (upon client request additional fee applies)
- Check condition of pool. (Maintained per vendors agreement)
- Run disposal.
- Verify all doors and windows are locked and secured upon departure.
- Enable Home Alarm on Exiting
Q: What happens if a tropical storm or hurricane comes?
A: Once a storm is predicted to arrive, upon your approval, we will get your home prepared based on your hurricane protection system. We will close all the shutters to the home. If your home is not equipped with accordion or electric shutters we can arrange for you to contract directly with a service provider that will put up and take down the shutters. Service and additional fees apply.
Q: How does the invoicing work if the home is occupied during a portion of the year?
A: Our services are prorated any time the home is occupied.
Q: How do we get vendors and service providers (painters, electricians, plumbing, AC service for example) access to work on the home?
A: Once you have selected and contracted with a service provider simply contact us and we will coordinate directly with the vendor and gain them access to the home and lock and secure the home once they are finished. Service fee will apply.
Q: How do we get the house ready for our arrival, things such as turning the AC down, pool heater on, opening shutters if left down?
A: Give us a few days notice and we will gladly go and prepare the house for your arrival and will reverse the process upon your departure including taking care of the trash. We can even help stock the fridge and pantry for you. Service and additional fees will apply.
Access to qualified vendors ranging from AC service to cleaning services and all types of work in between. Including but not limited to:
- Car Detailing
- Landscape-Maintenance / Renovations / Lighting
- Handy-man Services & Pressure Cleaning
Just to mention a few. Additional fees apply.
Deliveries: Coordinate for deliveries ranging from packages to furniture as well as car deliveries. Additional fees apply.
Additional requests: Please contact us with any additional request and we will be glad to help serve your needs. Additional fees apply.